Thursday, March 13, 2014

Unconscious

So yesterday I had to go get a blood test. Nothing super special, just a routine blood draw at the campus health center. I was totally fine with it. I give blood all the time. Needles don't scare me.
So they drew my blood and stuff, and I was fine, just sitting in my chair talking to the nurses.
Then, after she's all done and is putting everything away I start feeling really weird and light-headed.

I woke up on the floor surrounded by four nurses.

AND I TOTALLY DREAMED WHILE I WAS PASSED OUT.
I don't actually remember what I dreamed about, but I know I dreamed.
And then when I finally came to, I like, freaked out. I didn't know where I was, or what was going, or who these people were and why there were wet paper towels on my forehead and neck and it was terrifying. Finally I was okay and I remembered where I was, and they let me sit up again. They gave me animal crackers! They made me sit in there for 15 more minutes, even though I felt perfectly fine after that.
That was a very anticlimactic ending.
Sorry about that.

It was a very exciting morning.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment