Monday, March 10, 2014

filler

BLOGGING. I AM BLOGGING.
Hello, world.
I'M BACK.

Whenever I open up a new blog window I'm never actually sure what I'm going to say. I never plan. Which is dumb because then as soon as I start typing, every single funny story COMPLETELY LEAVES MY BRAIN.
Like, throughout the week stuff will happen and I'll always say, "I am SO going to blog that." AND THEN I NEVER DO AND I FORGET AND I REALLY NEED TO WRITE THINGS DOWN.

Hm... I've been reading a lot. Like, A LOT a lot. It's not necessarily a good thing.

DIVERGENT IS COMING OUT. REAL SOON. MY LIBRARY MOTHERS AND I WILL BE GOING AND COMPLETELY GEEKING OUT. I'm so excited. So. Excited.

This is a sucky blog post. I'm going to start writing the funny things down.
Sorry.

Over.

I PROMISE TO DO BETTER VERY SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment