Sunday, March 1, 2015

The night from hell, part 1

I haven't posted in a little bit because school has been very stressful lately.

But then tonight I decided that as long as I'm going to suffer, you guys can suffer with me!
It'll prove to you guys that I really AM doing stuff.

So here goes:
I have a 5 page world civ paper due at midnight. It's over a book called imagined communities and is about nationalism and its effects on the the post eighteenth century world and is super terrible. Problem is... I hadn't actually read the book until today... and as I began I discovered THAT IT IS A REALLY DIFFICULT BOOK. I consider myself very proficient in the way of the vocabulary of the English language and I was looking up definitions on google. And its 150 pages long.
So I've been working on that since 2 in the afternoon and a few minutes ago I was looking up my American lit paper which is due midnight tomorrow ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT IT'S NOT DUE AT MIDNIGHT TOMORROW. IT'S DUE AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS TOMORROW. Class is at 11:30 am, which means that I will be staying up to finish that one as well. It is also 5 pages.

So this is me live blogging the detailed account of a college student who really hates herself right about now.

More to come.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment