Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Good Idea?

I've decided to start something new.
(Keep in mind that I often make promises I can't keep because I'm bipolar (quite literally) and often TOTALLY BELIEVE that I can do something and then it just never gets done.
But here's what I'm planning on doing, right at this moment:

I'm going to make a new little tab at the top of the blog and in it I'm going to put "WHAT I'M READING".
I'm going to try to update it every week with whatever I've been reading that week.
You may end up getting three weeks of the same book, or maybe it will be about whatever I had to read for school. If it's been a particularly busy week you might even end up getting something from the back of a cereal box. Only time will tell.

So yeah, that's what I'm going to try to do, just for some variety. I may or may not let you know in this normal part of the blog whether or not I've updated the reading page, or maybe I won't. Haven't thought that far ahead. I also don't know how interesting the books I'll be reading will be. Hopefully I'll be able to MAKE them interesting, even if they aren't. You know me, I'm a good storyteller. I'll make it work.

So what do you guys think? Good idea?

(ALSO: Junkers, I'll be there for the premier. You can count on it. 6ish okay?)

Over.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really read, so I probably won't read about books. :)

    6ish should be good. I'm not sure what time the show starts, though (7 or 8?).

    ReplyDelete