Monday, September 23, 2013

DARN YOU GUYS

I'M POSTING. OKAY? ARE YOU ALL HAPPY NOW? I'M FREAKING POSTING.

Sorry for the delay, it's been kind of a rough week.

But here I am. Completely unsure of what to say.

I'm posting a new book review soon! So make sure that you check that out sometime.

UUUUUUMMMMMM.....

I'm making friends! People actually want to hang out in the same general vicinity as me for extended periods of time! It's miraculous! For example: tomorrow I have a French study date with a girl from my French class AND SHE ACTUALLY ASKED ME. WHAT?! UNHEARD OF. PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO INTERACT WITH ME. I'm still so shocked that I can't articulate anything but shock. Sorry.

Today I ate a protein bar and two oreos and that was it. It's like I'm forgetting to eat. I didn't know that was possible. I also slept from 5:30 to 7:30 which means that I probably won't sleep tonight. BAD IDEA. NO NAPS AFTER 4 O'CLOCK.

We have a Jonas Brothers poster hanging in our living room. I don't really know how to explain that.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment