Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Naked...?

NAKED AND AFRAID!
That's what I'm watching right now. It's a show on Discovery channel where they drop total strangers in a wilderness and they're naked. NAKED. IN THE WILDERNESS. The people we're watching right now are in Africa and the guy has a life threatening foot infection but HE STILL WON'T QUIT. It's amazing.
And I am learning that I am a total wimp.
TOTAL WIMP.

Also there were free cupcakes at the clubhouse!


I took two. No shame. That is a very unnatractive photo of myself. Please don't judge. (They were free cupcakes! I would've taken 5 if I could've!)

UM... WHAT SHALL I TALK ABOUT?
I don't know.
New book review is up! And I'm working on three more!

Today has been quite an exciting day. Free cupcakes. Nakedness. Survival. Pasta.
(The current guy has this really bad sunburn and they're on an island and it looks super freaking painful and as a ginger, I totally empathize and ew. FIREANTS.)

Well. I have nothing else. If you have a topic you'd like to hear about please comment!

Over.

1 comment:

  1. finely something to talk about at work! It's been nothing but work talk, now I have something. Thanks
    Oh by the way I'm glad your making friends. Go get'em (don't forget me ch)

    ReplyDelete