Thursday, January 30, 2014

chillin'

BLOG POST. YEAH.

So I'm sitting in the lounge at ASH, with another hour and half before my next class, but there's no way I'm going back to the dorm because it's all the way across campus and I'm lazy and it's so not worth it. So I just hang out here and pretend to do homework while really I don't do homework.

I'm going home this weekend! I want to watch the Superbowl with the fam. And I miss my dog. I was originally going to go home on Thursday night but then I got called up to judge a speech meet at Millard West. Now my dad is guilting my with my dog. He keeps saying that Tank is expecting me on Thursday and that he's very emotional. He even sent me a picture in which Tank actually looks disappointed. (My dad managed to make a puppy look disappointed. I don't know how he did that.)

I HAVE SO MANY BOOKS I NEED TO REVIEW. My kindle was a great investment. Well, my parents bought it. But it was a great investment in ink to write on my Christmas list so that they would know to buy it. I've been reading SO MUCH. It's fabulous. And I have lot's of books to ruin for you. I'm terrible with spoilers. I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW EVERYTHING SO THEY CAN BE AS HORRIFIED AND EXCITED AS I AM.

URG. My life isn't interesting! Or maybe it is and I'm actually a secret spy doing missions for the government but I'm not allowed to tell you that so instead I just pretend I'm an average college girl while really I'm currently in Europe trying to stop a diamond heist....
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment