Thursday, January 23, 2014

I've got nothing

So, crazy development, I kind of have a social life! And that leads to me not posting. But I'm trying to fix that. I promise. And by fix that, I mean I'll post more.  And if that doesn't work, I'll have to destroy the social life that I have spent the last six months cultivating.
This weekend should be a little crazy because I'm judging two speech meets, one in Fremont, and one in Columbus. Cousin Carol and I are going together. It's going to be fun! This time I get to be the judge they're all scared of and I have all-powerful stopwatch and the score sheets which could make or break their future! They will be at my mercy! And I get to wear jeans while they all have to wear suits.
This could go to my head.

So my friend Mary and I are starting to watch Grey's Anatomy. From the beginning. Season one. As many of you know, I am already a very dedicated Grey's fan and have seen every episode at least three times which means I know exactly what is going to happen at all times and so all I do is stare at Mary as I wait for her reaction to whatever dramatic event is going on. She says its really weird.

I'm currently sitting in the ASH lounge with my debate partner, pretending to be working on my debate while actually writing this blog post. I OWE IT TO MY FANS.

I have this really weird pain in my back whenever I breathe out. Strange.


Over.

2 comments:

  1. Laurel will be competing in Fremont! Maybe she'll see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you know a good PT that could help you with your back.....

    ReplyDelete