Thursday, February 27, 2014

This Dorm is on Firrrreeee...

I AM OKAY EVERYONE. I'M ALRIGHT. MY APARTMENT BUILDING DID NOT BURN DOWN.

So yesterday one of the dorm buildings at my college caught fire and it was on the news and stuff. Big deal. I got several texts asking if I myself was on fire and then a phone call from my father. The first thing he said was "Are you on fire?" No hi, or hello, just 'are you on fire'. I quickly assured that I'm not. AND I'M NOT ASSURING ALL OF YOU. I'M FINE. ALL OF MY STUFF IS FINE.
Celeste texted and said there were a lot of worried librarians. I was like, "AW!" My library moms were worried. So sweet.

I had a burned Nutragrain bar today. I opened the package and was like, dang. Super burned. If that Nutragrain bar was any indication of how my day is going to turn out... I'm in trouble.


Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment