Sunday, July 7, 2013

Blogging while intoxicated

I should not be blogging while high on pain medication that I was prescribed after my wisdom teeth removal. But I am. But I am NOT posting a video because my cheeks are all fat like a chipmunk and I cannot have that circulating the Internet. Nope. Too much.

So... I've just been sitting around the house watching movies for the last two days. I'm not allowed to do stairs by myself anymore unless I scoot down them like a toddler because I rolled down them on Friday and mom doesn't want me to have any more dental work done. I eat lots of ice cream. And mashed potatoes. My mom is probably getting tired of making mashed potatoes. And she has to get up at three in the morning to feed me my pain pill so that's not very fun either :( she's the best mommy.
I AM SO SLEEPY AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT FALLING OVER.
And I have chipmunk face.
I'm silly.
I like my ice cream.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment