Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It's a long one

The girls and I tried this homemade paint thing today. We mixed a cup of corn starch with a cup of water and added food coloring. Looking back, I would do it differently, but it was still fun. We painted the sidewalk for awhile then we threw the excess around to make splatter art. It looked epic. Like a multicolored murder scene.

We also watched High School Musical 2. I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT MOVIE IN SO LONG. I MEAN EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IT'S THE WORST OF THE THREE BUT STILL. IT'S A HUGELY SUCCESSFUL HIGHLY LUCRATIVE FRANCHISE THAT IS DESIGNED TO LURE IN YOUNG GIRLS WITH THE PROMISE OF CUTE BOYS AND HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA. And then I actually got to high school and its was nothing like Disney channel led me to believe.

We had ice cream at work today, and I got a Dilly bar, which I haven't had in YEARS. When I was younger, my parents only ever got me Dilly bars. I didn't even know blizzards EXISTED until I was like 13. And then I was like, OH MY GOSH THIS IS WHAT DAN HAS BEEN HAVING WHILE I'VE BEEN STUCK WITH A FREAKING DILLY BAR IN THE BACKSEAT. I didn't even know there were multiple Dilly bar flavors! Until today! I found out there are different flavors TODAY.

Dad also informed over dinner that there is a mint chocolate option. Thank you father.

So... Tank has developed this habit of peeing when he gets excited. Like when someone comes in the door. Anyone. He's peed on two of my friends this week. HE'S PEEING ON MY FRIENDS. HE PEED ON ME TONIGHT. AND ALL I DID WAS LET HIM OUT OF HIS KENNEL. 

Over.

1 comment:

  1. Is he fixed? If not you should because it sounds like he's marking his territory.Ch

    ReplyDelete