Thursday, August 29, 2013

First week

MY MICROSOFT WORD FREAKING WON'T OPEN. I CAN'T OPEN WORD. I NEED TO START WRITING A PAPER AND I CAN'T OPEN WORD. Bad computer. Bad.

So... I'm almost done with week one of year one of COLLEGE. So far, it hasn't been too bad. Other than the fact that it's been in the upper 90's and most of my classes are all the way across campus and I'm really sweaty and disgusting by the time I get there, no complaints. Although, I figured out how to hook up my TV in my room, but so far I'm only getting 4 channels, so I'll have to work on that. BUT I'M CURRENTLY GETTING THE CHANNEL WITH GREEN BAY PLAYING THE CHIEFS. SO THAT'S ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS AT THE MOMENT. That and fixing my microsoft word.... Go Aaron Rogers! But Green Bay is currently behind and that makes me very sad... No microsoft word and my Packers are losing. This is a sad night.

Hm.... I'm really not sure what to talk about.... College isn't really super duper exciting yet. I kind of just stay in my dorm and complain about how tired I am and how it is outside and how I don't want to go be social because I'm so comfortable. Our room is on the first floor, first door on the left, because we're the RA room. So a lot of the time we'll leave our front door propped open with a brick in an attempt to look friendly and approachable. (So far it has just made our room really loud because you can hear everyone running up and down the stairs and coming into the building.) But a few days ago we left a cupcake that had been in our freezer for 2 days on the little thing you use to push the front door open, just to see what people would do. Mostly they just looked at it funny and then carefully opened the door, making sure not to knock off the cupcake. The RD took it a while later.

We get so bored.

Over.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your making good use of your time in college. Why not do a social experiment and leave various foods on the door handle (the kind in wrappers-like granola bars) and see how long it takes to disappear. You can track the results and a graph and see if you can identify a trend....just a thought....since your board. Study hard my little Padawan. The new library helpers are super nice, but (sigh) no color---I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete