Monday, October 14, 2013

more distraction

Sitting with Mariah in her dorm. It's all grey and rainy outside and I love it. This is my favorite kind of weather. I don't know why. I like the gloom.

MY FAMILY IS GOING TO FLORIDA OVER WINTER BREAK.
WE'RE GOING TO ORLANDO AND WE HAVE A HOUSE WITH IT'S OWN POOL AND WE'RE GOING TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AND DAD PROMISED ME HARRY POTTER WORLD.
It was my incentive. I mean, Florida itself is an incentive but that part is my special part.
I'm going to get a specialized wand. And all of the other things I need for Hogwarts. My letter should be coming any day now. I know that I'm 19, but there was a little mix up and some girl in Albuquerque got my spot and it will all be rectified very soon.

I also realized that I wrote 'spring break' in the last post and it should be 'fall break' but I'm too lazy to go back and change the original post so I'm just writing a retraction now.

Okay. I really need to edit my English paper. It's the whole reason I'm on my laptop. YOU GUYS ARE DISTRACTING ME.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment