Thursday, April 24, 2014

ADULT

GUYS I HAVE A BIG GIRL JOB. IN AN OFFICE. I HAVE TO DRESS UP EVERYDAY AND LOOK NICE. IT'S IN A BIG OFFICE BUILDING DOWNTOWN. I EVEN HAVE TO GET A PARKING PASS.
I'm so excited. You have no idea. I got the job through a cousin of mine who works there and I just sent off my resume and they gave me an interview and then they gave me the job!
AAHHH!! I'm going to be the best office assistant any of them has ever seen. I'm going to kick butt.
I sort of feel like an adult. Which is weird. This morning I enrolled for classes next fall, and then this summer I start my big girl job in an office with fancy clothes (I need to go shopping for some of those...) and I FEEL LIKE A REAL LIVE ADULT AND IT'S SO WEIRD.
I'm not sure if I like it yet.
But, yeah! That's my big news. Big girl job. As soon as I got out of the interview and they told me I had it I called my parents and my grandparents and texted people and was generally kind of obnoxious about it BUT I DON'T CARE. I FEEL MILDLY SELF SUFFICIENT. (Mom, if you're reading this, that doesn't mean I don't need you or the money that you provide to put me through college. I LOVE YOU MOMMY.)
So that's all I got. I'm just very excited.
I'M AN ADULT.

Over

No comments:

Post a Comment