Tuesday, April 29, 2014

dead week...

It's the Tuesday of dead week.
For those of you who are not familiar with the American collegiate system, I'll give you a rundown. I'm going to a school that works on the semester system, so I have two separate terms of school. And at the end of every semester we have finals week, in which (obviously) we take all of our finals. But the week before finals week is what we call 'dead week'. It's SUPPOSED TO BE because campus is dead and everyone is studying and the teachers don't assign very much (some of them even cancel class) and we're just buried under textbooks in preparation for a week of tests.
BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE. IT'S CALLED DEAD WEEK BECAUSE COLLEGE STUDENTS ARE DEAD AT THE END OF IT. I HAVE THREE PAPERS AND A PRESENTATION DUE THIS WEEK. I HATE THIS SO MUCH. I AM SO STRESSED.
That's all I have time for because I have so much studying to do.
I hate college.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment