Monday, June 17, 2013

How do you spell coconut?

So Celeste has given me a kind of challenge...sort of.

She claims that if you rub coconut oil on your legs after you shave it will make the hair grow slower and finer.
I HAVE ACCEPTED THAT CHALLENGE AND NOW HAVE A JAR OF IT SUTTING ON MY BATHROOM COUNTER (compliments of Celeste's Costco bucket of the stuff). I have used it once. Updates to follow.

I'm back to watching Vampire Diaries. Which is stupid. I'm stupid. I watch stupid, dramatic things. And I'm all the way through season 6 of Grey's Anatomy and haven't updated and in really sorry and I promise I'll get on it. BUT IN THE SEASON 6 FINALE THERE'S A SHOOTER IN THE HOSPITAL AND DEREK GETS SHOT AND A LOBOF PEOPLE DIE AND MEREDITH IS TRYING TO FIX OWEN WHO WAS SHOT AND SHE'S BLEEDING AND THEN SHE'S JUST LIKE, "oh yeah, I'm having a miscarriage" AND IT'S LIKE WHAT?! WHAT?! AND IT'S SUPER TRAUMATIC AND I WILL EXPLAIN MORE IN DEPTH VERY SOON. 

I hand washed a bunch if my clothes today. Dresses and really easily damaged shirts and stuff. I was going through my dresses looking at the tags for hand wash directions and realized that most of them are hand wash only and I have never hand washed anything until today which means I have dresses that I haven't washed in like, two years. And for some reason...that doesn't bother me nearly as much as it should.

The girls and I watched Princess Diaries 2. That is an awesome movie. And there should've been a third because she needed to end up with what's-his-face. Sad. Very sad.

VACATION NEXT WEEK. WITHOUT INTERNET. AND THAT'S REALLY GOING TO SUCK. Even my dad is dreading that part. Him and his smartphone. He's all tech-savvy and my mom still has a flip phone.

Over.

1 comment:

  1. It's not the end of the world not to have internet or wifi you will survive. On the other hand I'll miss your blog and you!

    ReplyDelete