Sunday, June 9, 2013

Nope again.

Well.... I am sort of at a loss for what to say today.
And that's kind of a rare thing for me.
So what shall I talk about?
I could talk about... Penguins? Erasers? The rapid decline of my sanity in the face of the impending doom that is my future. I mean that in the sense that I kind of have no idea what the crap I'm doing. Or supposed to be doing. Also my parents think I have an electronic addiction. My phone, my computer, the internet. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM. I SWEAR. I SWEAR I DON'T. I CAN QUIT ANYTIME I WANT.

I worked in the afternoon on Friday, and you know how it gets in the afternoon. You get hungry. And I work in a library so there isn't a ton of food around. I improvised. Whipped cream on Ritz crackers. DELICIOUS. Celeste and Wendy agreed. I'm pretty sure it's the sweet and salty combination. It just meshes. I suggest you try it.

I HAVE TO WRITE A HUNDRED GRADUATION THANK YOUS NOW. HAVE A FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC DAY.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment