Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tomorrow, I promise.

I'M BACK IN CIVILIZATION PEOPLE.
WIFI SURROUNDS ME AND IT IS LIKE BREATH IS BACK IN MY LUNGS I AM FREE.
I AM BACK IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING AND IT. FEELS. GOOD.

I have stories. I have a few stories. One involving this really strange eleven year old that... well you're just going to have to wait until tomorrow for that one.

Because it's almost 10 o'clock and I have an eight hour shift tomorrow and we came home to BROKEN AIR CONDITIONING. It's freaking 87 degrees in here right now. It doesn't really bother me all that much (at least not as much as my dad who is like freaking out about it) but it's still a little bit annoying. I would so not last in the pre-modern-convenience eras. Like, if I didn't have instant macaroni and cheese, I would probably lose it. Completely. And this laptop. I love this laptop. I mean, it's really old (four years old to be exact) and it doesn't hold ANY charge anymore so I have to keep it plugged in constantly, and it has the loudest freaking fan on any planet in this universe... but I love it.

Wow. I got off topic.
Vacation stories tomorrow.
I promise.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment