Monday, June 10, 2013

Nicki_Rosie

I GOT A TWITTER. I'M AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE WHO JUST GOT A TWITTER. TONIGHT. And that's kind of embarrassing...

Nicki_Rosie

Such a stupid name.

I'm such a stupid person.

I'm so sorry that I'm so stupid.

Well... After that lovely dose of self-hate... Tomorrow is British day!
That means that tomorrow, at the house of the kids I babysit for, we will be using only British accents when we speak. No American allowed.

This could be interesting...

Also we're reading Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone, which was written by a British person, so I will be reading it in it's natural dialect.

That is all.

Over.

1 comment:

  1. British Day is an insanely BRILLIANT idea! It would be so cool if you could get the British publication of HP, then there would be British slang and vernacular to spice up 'British Day'.....you have a Voice recorder on that fancy phone of yours, please record some of 'British Day' so that those of us speaking regular American English tomorrow, can live vicariously through you...

    ReplyDelete