Thursday, June 13, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness

Today Maggie and I went through the Dairy Queen drive through and went we got up there they said that someone inside had already paid for our ice cream! So sweet. So freaking sweet.

Today and the library it was SO HYPOTHERMICALLY COLD. LIKE I STILL HAVE NO IDEA HOW I SURVIVED. IT WAS TERRIFYING. MY LIFE WAS FLASHING PAST MY EYES. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE.
Moving on.

My life isn't interesting enough to have a blog. They should shut me down. The international boards of bloggers (the IBOB) should shut me down.

Hm.... What else is there.... What is there....

OH. The kids and I watched ATLANTIS today. AND IT WAS AWESOME. I forgot how awesome that movie is. Seriously, it's fantastic. It's freaking fantastic. It has everything. Mystery, romance, magicalness, myth/legends.
Highly recommended.
But Cady sat there the whole time hypothesizing who Milo was going to fall in love with and it was super distracting.

Also, Tank rang the bell with his nose today. To go outside. We're training him to ring a bell to go outside. AND HE DID IT. That's progress people.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment