Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Addiction...

I have a confession to make.

I'm a TV show addict. I'm in the middle of... 6 different shows at the moment.
Earlier this year I managed to watch (and buy) 8 SEASONS of Grey's Anatomy in the space of about 2 months. Totally unhealthy. I didn't do anything else. I just went home and watched Grey's. Seriously. Then I went to work and gave them a rundown on everything that had happened since I'd last been there. AND THEY ACTUALLY LISTENED. Probably out of pity, but I appreciated it nonetheless.
I'm sure I'll post more on Grey's later. I have some very strong feelings on certain things (like how they KILLED MARK. HE WAS MY MAIN SOURCE OF COMIC RELIEF.)

I'm currently (right at this moment) watching Pretty Little Liars. Season 1, Episode 6. I just started yesterday.  (That's five episodes in one day.)
I SHOULD NOT BE DOING THIS. THIS IS BAD. BAD NICOLE. STOP.

BUT I CAN'T.

I get in certain moods for certain shows.
Burn Notice - when I'm feeling kick/badass
Numb3rs - makes me feel like maybe nerds can live exciting lives. maybe hope is not lost.
Modern Family - rather obvious. when I want to be amused.

There are more, but it would just become too embarrassing. The pathetic-ness of my life astounds even me sometimes.

This was a lame post. (I'm really liking the word lame. I might have already said that, but as always, I don't really care.)

OH NO SHE DIDN'T. Something big just went down. Pretty Little Liars now has my full attention.

Over.

4 comments:

  1. Nikki... I have shows you need to watch I am so not going to discourage your TV addict-ness.
    Impractical Jokers
    Trust us With Your Life
    America's Got Talenbt

    Those shows are just funny! I would've added American Idol but I CANNOT stand Nicki Minaj. Nicki how do you start a blog? I've been thinking about doing it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be hypocritical to chastise you for your TV addictions, as I have my own repertoire of must-see-tv (mostly British). And, in spite of my protests, you give amazing and highly entertaining synopses of the shows you watch which saves me the trouble of having to watch them myself--so thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete