Monday, April 15, 2013

Cat Stories?

So at work today, Celeste (THAT IS YOUR SECOND SHOUT-OUT YOU ARE SO SPOILED) told me that it the post content doesn't really matter, as long as I post consistently. Personally, I think the content DOES matter. I mean, what if I just told funny stories about my cats for four paragraphs? That would suck. So I will attempt to post decently creative things at regular intervals. Bear with me please.

I will be posting some book rants VERY SOON. If you look up in the little bar above, you will find a little tab option called BOOK RANTS. That is where I will spill my intestines out for everyone to see in the form of completely and totally incoherent (OH MY GOODNESS SOMEHOW I BIT THE ROOF OF MY MOUTH AND IT HURTS REALLY BAD. I CAN TASTE BLOOD. THAT IS GROSS.) replays of books that I have read. There will probably be a lot of spoilers, so read at your own peril (DUSK.)

MY MOUTH REALLY HURTS.

The U.S. Postal Service is spoiling me. Six days ago I ordered three books off of Amazon. One of them arrived four days ago, and another came today. You know how Amazon gives you a little range of when they say your package will arrive? It starts tomorrow. They're getting me into the habit of expecting my books to come early! They'd better keep this up. Otherwise I will get grumpy. AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE GRUMPY. NO SIR. But I have 2 new book already! Yay! (Little happy dance jig)

I also think I'm going to make some kind of music tab. Or maybe I'll just say it in the post.
SONGS OF THE DAY:
'Shine On You Crazy Diamond' (Pink Floyd cover), sung by Kendra Morris
'Icarus', by The Hours (SO FREAKING GOOD YOUTUBE IT RIGHT NOW)
'Battle Scars', by Guy Sebastian (I'm feeling the groove)

Well, that's all for today. This probably falls into the category of not-interesting-but-speedily-posted entries.
I'LL TRY TO GENERATE SOME BETTER STORIES. And if that means getting arrested... so be it.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment