Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dying..........................

My teachers are trying to kill me. Like, seriously. They're poisoning me. THEY ARE CHOPPING MY LIMBS OFF ONE BY ONE WITH THESE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS. I'm losing the will to live. 
Slowly. Everyday. Little by little. I estimate that I have 42 percent of life force left.

It is day 7 of being stranded in the desert. “hey is it hot in here or is it just me” I say to myself. I may be losing my mind, but I am gaining self confidence.

I told you. Brain cells are dying. Actually it's more like they're exploding.

SO. My AP English teacher has assigned us one of the most pointless assignments I have ever received. We just finished reading Hamlet and this weekend we are supposed to find a literary criticism of Hamlet, 8-20 pages (Easy enough. Normal.) THEN WE HAVE TO WRITE A LITERARY CRITICISM OVER THE LITERARY CRITICISM WE FIND. 4 PAGES. I can't- I can't even. Done. 110% done.

And I have an AP Government project due over court cases related to sexual harassment. FUN.

Hm... what to write... what to write....

I'm watching Grey's Anatomy.
NEW EPISODE.
THAT'S MY FAVORITE THING.
That and books.
I'm addicted to buying books.
Dan claims that I am single-handedly funding Amazon.
He might be right.
OH MY GO- SHE'S DYING. SHE WAS FINE JUST A SECOND AGO NO SHE CAN'T BE DYING 
NOT OKAY HOLD THE PHONE EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP SHE'S FREAKING DYING.









She died. I am very sad now. She had a kid. Very sad. Sad sad sad sad sad sad sad. I have nothing inside but sadness. I AM DROWNING IN MY OWN SADNESS. THE POOR FREAKING KID.

Also, tomorrow I have a 5 HOUR ENGLISH SESSION AT 7 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. Yay for my Sunday. 

This post got really weird in the middle. Sorry. I get really into my TV shows. I sort of start to believe that I'm IN the show. Which is SO not healthy.


This is a strange post. But I'm publishing it anyway. (That's what the little button says. Publish. It makes it sound so official.) I might post a story later tonight if I can somehow manage to make myself think coherently. Good luck to that.

Over.



No comments:

Post a Comment