Thursday, April 18, 2013

FIRST BOOK RANT.

I WROTE A BOOK RANT. MY FIRST ONE. It's totally lame. Lame. I like that. I think I'm going to start using that more often. Get ready for lame as an insult. But I wrote it. Maybe you shouldn't read it. Yeah, you probably shouldn't read it. MOVING ON. Tomorrow is District Music! Yay.... I am working three shifts as a HOST. Because being a host is fun. It makes me feel important. And I get to look pretty. (That doesn't happen very often.) Now I'm off to dinner to meet some potential roommates! YAY. Wow. This was short. Will probably post more later. Because this is very short.

BACK FROM DINNER AND I'M UPDATING THE DAY. I have two roommates! YAY. We're going to have 'the office' marathons in blanket forts. This could be a good year.

Over.

1 comment:

  1. Please post often....I love reading your blog, best part of my day!

    ReplyDelete