WELL. It's Sunday. I had Friday off. It's 7 o'clock on Sunday.
I haven't started my homework yet.
I'M A FREAKING SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL THERE'S LESS THAN A MONTH I JUST WANT TO BE DONE PLEASE LET ME BE DONE.
But no. The projects and papers continue.
So, instead I'm on my blog, posting about pointless things, avoiding it further.
Thank all of you for helping me evade the complete horrors that public school has inflicted upon me.
They're torturing me.
REACH THROUGH THE INTERNET AND SAVE ME.
1. Today, my mom found an old iHome in the hall closet. It still works. I have claimed it as my own.
2. A few days ago I made these AWESOME cookie/brownie things (half cookie, half brownie, make it like a cupcake with a peanut butter cup in the middle) (I'll post a how-to) And I have resorted to hiding them in three different tupperware containers across my kitchen because my brother is eating them three at a time. There's even one in the drawer with the towels and washcloths.
3. Those things are probably like 900 calories each.
4. I'm halfway through season 2 of PLL.
5. Even I think that's pathetic.
6. I can't think of another fact.
7. Dang it.
What do you guys want me to write about?
You should leave comments with suggestions.
Because my daily life is just not exciting enough to write about.
More tales from my childhood?
Marching band horror stories?
My aunt gave me a little plaque that says, "Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic."
PLAYLIST OF THE DAY:
1. Anna Sun, by WALK THE MOON - it sounds like summer to me
2. Shot In The Dark, by Augustana - I really have no idea. I like it.
3. Eleanor Rigby, by The Beatles - it's a fave. I'm coming back to the classics.
WELL I THINK I HAVE RAMBLED ENOUGH FOR ONE NIGHT.
WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ABOUT?
PLEASE COMMENT BECAUSE I'M DROWNING HERE GUYS.