Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ginger Fro

Today. Today.... Today is a day. A Thursday. A Thursday in April. April the 25th.
Thanks to me for stating the obvious.
I'm on episode 14 of Pretty Little Liars.
After 3 days.
This is bad.
This show is freaking me out.
STOP IT NICOLE.
STOP IT.

Today in French, Seth spent half the block making a ring out of a silver gum wrapper. It was a work of art really. Took him 40 minutes. And then when he finished, he handed it to me and said, "One ring to rule them all." I was so excited. I put it on my ring finger and announced, "Seth asked me to marry him with the ring of power!" Then my French teach said, "En Francais" and our engagement was broken. So sad.

So, today...today I wrote a fugue. Well, I presented the fugue that I wrote. For those of you not taking advanced music theory, a fugue is a type of classical song. Like a sonata, but not. And I had to write one.
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WRITE A FUGUE? THERE'S THIS EXACT FORMULA BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT'S SUPER VAGUE AND YOU KINDA DUMP STUFF ON THE PAGE BUT IN A WEIRD EXACT ORDER.
Google it. It's hard.
I advocate Google a lot. They should pay me.
FREE ADVERTISING PEOPLE.
BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO BE FREE.

I will be officially done with high school in less than a month. A MONTH. 13 YEARS OF PUBLIC SCHOOL AND THE GATES ARE VISIBLE IN THE DISTANCE. (I use all caps a lot. Does that bother you guys? I hope not. But then again, I don't know if I'd really care. CAPS FOREVER.)
But yeah. School's almost done.
Well, of course there's college. And probably grad school because I manage to expend the greatest amount of money possible at all times. And I'm going to be an English major. And that's every father's dream. Because you know, English majors have great job security.
(Sarcasm. If you don't know me, that was sarcasm. We're very fond of each other, sarcasm and I.)
But I'm not thinking about college right now because there is a TON of party planning going on. (I'm having a pasta bar! I love pasta.)
And I have to figure out what to wear!
I was explaining to Ted in French today that girls have to wear dresses to their grad party. This astounded him. And it has to be a new dress that no one has ever seen before. Because... that's just how it is.  And we need a DIFFERENT dress to wear under our graduation robe (with cute shoes).
We females are very confusing. I don't even get us most of the time.

Sorry about writing about girly stuff for the whole post.
I promise next time I'll talk about something manly. Like... I don't even know what guys talk about. Sam (my little brother) spends all his time in the show. And Dan (my older brother) is kind of in the middle of a midlife crisis at the age of 21. He goes golfing with his friend Adam and some of their other friends' parents and has started wearing khaki shorts and polos. Real khaki shorts. Not cargo shorts. Khaki. I can't look at him without laughing. Dad told him that the 50's called and they want their shorts back. Dan came back with, 2013 called and they want you to get a fashion sense. Dan, of course, is a straight male who spent most of his high school career with a GINGER FRO.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment