Monday, April 22, 2013

Jello + Stapler

I put my AP Government teacher's stapler in jello. That was my thing.

AND IT WAS AWESOME.
Took me forever. A whole night. Many hours. My mom helped. (I mentioned that before.) (Shout out to mom!)
Three double packages of lime jello.
Water.
Ice cubes. (which are technically water)
A bread pan. (that's what I put it in)
A cooler with a crap ton of ice packs.
A stapler.

She loved it. She just got to her desk, looked down, started laughing, turned around and said, "Rosenau."
SHE KNEW RIGHT AWAY. SHE KNEW.
My fellow classmates did not expect this because I am me and I am a good girl and I do not prank people by defacing their personal belongings.
BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.
My name shall live forever.
Not really.

I'm going to make a how to bar, I've decided, (next to the book rants). How to do all of the stupid things that I can't seem to stop doing. A stapler in jello will be my first entry.
Because it is HARD.
Seriously!
I had a practice round, and a whole night, and the internet at my disposal, and it still sort of split at the top.
THE INTERNET PEOPLE.
Shout out to 'The Office' production team. You guys must have been chemical engineer geniuses or something. Or maybe you just had a lot of time and resources. Either way, PROPS.

So that was my big thing. Maybe not as exciting as you were expecting.
BUT I LOVED IT.
AND SO DID MY TEACHER.
SO THERE.

Over.


I have pictures!
That's me in the back with my chin in my hands looking all innocent. They all moved to get me in the picture

Here I am with my creation. She wanted me in a picture. I look like a total idiot, and she posted it on her twitter. HER TWITTER PEOPLE. SHE HAS A TWITTER AND THIS AWFUL PICTURE IS ON IT.

Over again. Dang it! It won't let me un-center!

Over again again.

1 comment: