Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cactus

I had my graduation party today.

It was basically the coolest one.
Everyone thought so.

And I got a cactus.
A CACTUS.
A REAL LIVE CACTUS.
And thinking about it, it's a brilliant idea.
I don't really have to take care of it.
I'll have to water it maybe once a year.
It's a conversation starter.
And it's a cactus in Nebraska.

But we didn't have it at my house, which was really awesome, because that means I didn't have to clean anything.
I DIDN'T HAVE TO HELP SET UP OR CLEAN UP.
My parents were like, "It's your day, go have fun."
They are so nice.

But now my house is full of decorations, and cake, and a CRAP TON OF PASTA.
I used crap ton as a unit of measurement the other day and my mom asked me how much that was.
I didn't really have an answer for her.
Still don't.
Any ideas?

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO I KNOW THAT IS READING THIS AND CAME TO THE PARTY MY LIFE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN COMPLETE WITHOUT YOU.
YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF MY YOUNG LIFE.

Over.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good time. You deserved it. Sorry I couldn't make it.

    ReplyDelete