Monday, May 13, 2013

Skittles

So after the grad party we had two of those HUGE bags of skittles. Like the ziplock ones.
I made sure that both of them got opened when we got home so that mom can't return them.
And I stole one and have it safely hidden in my room.
Yay for skittles.

I got my cap and stole today.
'Stole' is a funny word. (I mean the thing that goes around your neck. Often associated with old ladies and fox fur. At least in my head.)
I have TWO DAYS left of school. TWO.
BUT THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO IN THOSE TWO DAYS.
Tomorrow morning I have to be there at seven for the pre-A.P exam breakfast.
Mrs. Knapp promised that she would have plenty of sugary cereal for us.
That excites me.

I have so much to do. So much. And yet I'm sitting here blogging, watching the season 3 finale of Pretty Little Liars. Dammit.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment