Wednesday, May 1, 2013

THE WEATHER

I had something planned for tonight... but more important matters arose.

THE WEATHER.

It is May 1st.

And today it is snowing. It started with rain, and sleet, then hail, then it turned to snow.

IT'S SNOWING IN MAY.

WHAT IS THIS?

GO HOME NEBRASKA.
YOU'RE DRUNK.
YOU'RE COMPLETELY WASTED.

Dad says that a snow day tomorrow is not a complete impossibility depending on if ice forms.
And since they've already announced the official end of school, they can't push it back. So if we DID get a snow day, that would be one less day of my high school career!

I've been reduced to talking about the weather. This is pretty pathetic.
But it's really INTERESTING weather. To me at least.

I bet Walmart is out of bread already.

Saying blizzard in Nebraska is like yelling fire in movie theater.
People freak the crap out.

TOMORROW....
I will be posting about the parking lot etiquette rules of Blair high School.
It happens to be a very specific hierarchy that the freshmen are expected to just know upon entrance their first day. Many of them fail initially and are reprimanded as such. GET READY FOR A DOOZY.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment