Sunday, May 12, 2013

THREE DAYS. THREE BLESSED DAYS.

*PPPBBBBBBTTTHHHH*
(That's my unhappy noise.)
(For future reference.)

Been doing homework for the past 8 hours.

THREE DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT AND SOMEHOW I'M STILL LOCKED IN A CAGE OF COMPULSORY PUBLIC EDUCATION.

Three days. Three days. Three days.
That's what I keep telling myself.
And then it won't matter.
Even if I didn't get everything done.
It's too late.
Too bad.
DONE.

And we have a lot of leftover cake!

Well... Happy Mommy Day.
I hugged my mommy today.
It was nice.
Have you hugged your mommy?
You should.

TWO WEEKS TILL I HAVE A PUPPY.

I have never been more exhausted in my life.
I can't even care about finals.
CAN'T. I PHYSICALLY CAN'T.
IT HURTS.
THE AMOUNT OF BOOKS, NOTEBOOKS, WORKSHEETS, ETC. ON MY BED PHYSICALLY HURTS TO LOOK AT.
IT'S LIKE THE SUN.
They always told me not to look at the sun as a kid and now I'm basically legally blind.

GREY'S ANATOMY WAS KILLER THIS WEEK.
MEREDITH'S WATER BROKE.
(spoiler alert)

Almost done with season 3 of PLL
(I've slowed down significantly because of this whole 'graduating' thing.)
Also, my mom scheduled a dentist appointment on Wednesday afternoon.
That's my last day of high school.
The dentist. Last day of school.
I should not have hugged her.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment