Monday, May 6, 2013

That Sucker's Dead.

I have a complaint to file with Hollywood.

COULDN'T THEY CAST AN ACTUAL HIGH SCHOOLER TO FILL A HIGH SCHOOL ROLE JUST ONCE? JUST ONE TIME. JUST TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?

I'm getting very annoyed with this high-school-junior-who-is-actually-28-years-old-thing.

Just once.
How bad could it be?

Also, I notice that they wake up every morning in full makeup. And hair. Impressive. I don't even look that good after I spend an hour in front of the mirror. Or maybe that's just my inability to use a curling iron. Seriously, I have the burn marks to prove it.

OH MY GOSH THERE IS A FLY IN MY ROOM AND I CAN'T HANDLE IT THIS IS THE MOST ANNOYING THINGS ON THE PLANET. I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. I CAN'T. I'M DONE. GOING FOR THE FLYSWATTER.

I'm back.

That sucker's dead.

Yeeeeaaaaah.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment